Friday, December 20, 2013

RIP YA Author Ned Vizzini


I haven't written for a very long time because I've been busy with my jewelry business, as well as Novel No. 2. However, I had to say something when I heard the devastating news about author Ned Vizzini's death.

A few months ago, I wrote about how much Mr. Vizzini inspired me. I never met him personally, but he was the friend of a friend and I love his work -- especially his books BE MORE CHILL and IT'S KIND OF A FUNNY STORY. Mr. Vizzini's writing was funny but poignant, and at 32 he died way, way, too young.

I wish he knew how much his writing meant to his reader, and how much he was respected in the literary and entertainment world. My heart goes out to his family, friends and loved ones. I'll always consider him to be one of my favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment