Friday, October 26, 2012

California Dreamin'


Greetings from 38,000 feet! Right now, I'm on a plane to Los Angeles. I've never used in-flight WiFi before and I have to say that it feels weird to be communicating with all of you Earth people while I'm in the air.

I'm heading out to see my cousin Rachael, who, as I'd previously mentioned, edited my final version of BAND GEEK. Since she's my cousin, friend and editor, does that make her my ... creditor? Heh.

I'm excited to meet more family whom I haven't yet met. My immediate family is very small, so it's nice to get in touch with more relatives. It's even nicer when said blood relations become friends.

Rachael has a lot of weird, but fun ideas for us, such as doing a zombie walk and taking dancing lessons. She also wants to do this thing called "Random Acts Of Kindness." I can't wait to see what goes into that!

It will also be nice to take a few days off from the craziness of my book launch. It's been fun, but busy, and it's only going to get more so when I return. Though I will keep blogging and will fill you in on my California adventures.

Until then, please read and review REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD, now only 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment