Monday, October 22, 2012

FREE Kindle Book Promotion Continues....


OK, so apparently I'd signed up for two days of free promotion of my book instead of one. Oops! Oh, well, it seems to be working. REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD is now... drumroll, please ... #5 in the Free Kindle Store under Girls & Women (in the Children's Fiction subcategory); #9 under People And Places, #18 in Love & Romace and #437 OVERALL! That's right, it's #4-freaking-37 out of about 60,000 ebooks. Sweet!

I'm also moving up in other search categories; if you search under "Young Adult Romamce" and then click "Last 30 Days," I'm now on the first page! I was on Page 5 before. If you just click "Young Adult Romance," I'm now #103, whereas I was in the 800s before. So this crazy plan is definitely getting more eyeballs to my book. Any authors who are reading this: definitely try having a giveaway day!

Now the real challenge comes in seeing how my book fares AFTER the promotion is over. Will the momentum keep up or will it fall to the back of Kindle again? I hope not. I intend to keep this thing going.

Until then, you can continue to read for FREE, so go for it. Please read and review REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD -- for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment