Saturday, October 20, 2012

Publishing With KDP Select


After much thought, I've decided to enroll BAND GEEK in Kindle Direct Publishing's KDP Select program. Yes, you have to sell your ebook exclusively with them, but that contract is for only 90 days. Plus, you get five days during that period when you can sell your book for free.

Before making this decision, I read many articles from authors about their experience and most have been happy with the program. Many have seen sales take off after doing a freebie promotion. That said, I'm offering my first freebie promotion tomorrow. It's run for one day, Sunday, October 21. So make sure you check out BAND GEEK because I'm literally giving it away!

As I've said before, I'm not in this business for the money. I'll be happy if I can make a few thousand a year from writing. I'm really not expecting to get rich (though if I do, that will be very nice!). But I would like to get my work out there, have people read my words and be entertained. If doing a promotion like this helps with that then it will be worth losing some cash.

Please read and review my novel (for FREE on October 21!) REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment