Friday, October 19, 2012

Promotional Kindle Sale for BAND GEEK!


I've read many articles and books which offer advice on how to market your book on Kindle. Almost all suggest that you play around with the price and offer some promotional sales. So I'm doing just that and am currently offering REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD for just 99 cents! Less than a dollar -- that's pocket change!

I've debated whether I want to do this. Honestly, I feel like my book is worth more than that. I don't want to give readers the impression that this is a pile of junk and that's why I'm practically giving it away. But... every author does promotional work and I need to keep up. So 99 cents it is, at least for now. So get it while it's hot!

I'm still deciding if I want to sign up for Kindle Select. With this program, you get five days in a 90-day period where you can give away your book for free. It's a great way to get many readers and reviews, and move your book up the ranks. The only downside is that you can't sell your book on other sites like Smashwords. Still, 90 days isn't THAT long a period... I'm mulling it over.

For now, I'm going as low as I can with the regular Kindle program. So please check out REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK, review and hopefully enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment